Benefits, Salary, & Hiring Policy Info
Salary: $ 28,000.00
- Six University Holidays
- Fifteen hours of discretionary vacation leave are accrued monthly (180 total=22.5 days although you will be paid out for the final month vacation accrual)
- Twelve Sick Days (although you are not able to use August 2016 sick leave accrual)
- Full use of University Library (including access to all subscription materials and journals)
- Professional Development Allowance of $350 for the year
- Full Health Insurance Coverage with Dental and Vision Benefits (including partner/spouse benefits)
- SPSS Statistical package available at UCTC
- Free Bus Transportation in Eugene-Springfield
Policy on Hiring Current Interns for Permanent Staff Positions
Interns who are currently participating in the University of Oregon Counseling and Testing Center Doctoral Health Service Psychology Internship are precluded from applying for open permanent positions until after the completion date of their internship. This policy was established, in consultation with the University Affirmative Action Office, to minimize the potentially negative impact of the competing demands of being an intern and being a candidate for a permanent position.
The University Counseling and Testing Center's internship is fully accredited by the American Psychological Association, 750 First Street NE, Washington, D.C. 20002-4242. Ph.(202)336-5979 or (202)336-6123 TDD.
This is a 12-month, 2000 hour internship that begins on August 24, 2015 and ends on August 23, 2016.
This page was last updated on April 20th, 2015.