Benefits, Stipend, & Hiring Policy Info
Stipend: $ 31,000.00
- Eight University Holidays
- 28 Days of Leave for Vacation and Sick Leave, 10 of which we ask that you take the last two weeks of internship
- Full use of University Library (including access to all subscription materials and journals)
- Professional Development Allowance of $350 for the year and 6 Professional Development days to be used for conferences and dissertation defense
- $7200 annual/$600 month health insurance stipend, in addition to base stipend, to be used to purchase health insurance on the exchange
- SPSS Statistical package available at UCTC
Policy on Hiring Current Interns for Permanent Staff Positions
Interns who are currently participating in the University of Oregon Counseling and Testing Center Doctoral Internship are precluded from applying for open permanent positions until after the completion date of their internship. This policy was established, in consultation with the University Affirmative Action Office, to minimize the potentially negative impact of the competing demands of being an intern and being a candidate for a permanent position.
Liability & Malpractice Insurance
Interns who are matched at the UCTC need to carry their own liability and malpractice insurance, and must show proof of this insurance prior to internship start date. Interns can follow-up with the Training Director if they have more questions about that coverage.
The University Counseling and Testing Center's internship is fully accredited by the American Psychological Association, 750 First Street NE, Washington, D.C. 20002-4242. Ph.(202)336-5979 or (202)336-6123 TDD.
This is a 12-month, 2000 hour internship that begins on August 21, 2017 and ends on August 20, 2018.
This page was last updated on October 31st, 2016.